Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Filezilla Mac Download 10.4 Os X Updated

Filezilla Mac Download 10.4 Os X

How do I download firefox for Mac ten.4.11? I have tried to download 3.half dozen and it won't download.

My iMac uses powermac chip.

My iMac uses powermac chip.

Chosen solution

All Replies (8)

Chosen Solution

Firefox 3.half dozen supports your PC, but Firefox 4.0 doesn't.

Download 3.6.16 here:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-U.s./firefox/all-older.html

For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox four.0, endeavour TenFourFox for PowerPC's running Mac x.four.11 & 10.5.eight .
http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/

Firefox 3.half-dozen supports your PC, but Firefox 4.0 doesn't. Download three.6.16 here: <br /> http://www.mozilla.com/en-United states/firefox/all-older.html For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox four.0, endeavour TenFourFox for PowerPC'due south running Mac ten.4.11 & ten.5.eight . <br /> http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/

I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.11 "Intel," TenFourFox doesn't aid with that. Whenever I load Firefox it tells me to upgrade to 12.0 for security reasons. 12.0 is most definitely non compatible with the version of OS X on my MacBook Pro. Then when I attempt to register for the forums on this site to address these issue (which they recommend to do on here), I am told I tin can't sign up because I am running an old version of Firefox. Could that mayhap be more than annoying considering the reason I'm trying to register in the first place? Anyways, do you accept any recommendations or does Forefox merely non concern themselves with the affairs of people who tin't beget to buy new computers?

I'm running Mac OS X x.4.11 "Intel," TenFourFox doesn't help with that. Whenever I load Firefox it tells me to upgrade to 12.0 for security reasons. 12.0 is near definitely not compatible with the version of OS 10 on my MacBook Pro. So when I try to annals for the forums on this site to address these event (which they recommend to practise on here), I am told I tin't sign up because I am running an old version of Firefox. Could that peradventure be more annoying considering the reason I'm trying to register in the first place? Anyways, do y'all accept any recommendations or does Forefox only not concern themselves with the affairs of people who can't afford to buy new computers?

let me know whats upward...

let me know whats up...

Modified by DoomLife

I accept the aforementioned complaint. Firefox automatically "upgraded" for me, without asking, and it doesn't run since I accept macosX 10.four.11. This is super-annoying. I stayed with Tiger for multiple reasons, even tho this happens to exist an intel machine, and that should exist my selection whether to install Panthera leo/Leopard or non. Plus I take an onetime Macbook ppc which won't run the recent os'southward. Now I am on Safari since my favorite browser, Firefox, has committed suicide or rather replaced itself by a useless copy which refuses to run with this Bone. Are you lot geniuses to allow the thing to install where information technology is not welcome? Plus, if yous attempt to submit a comment on the Firefox folio, information technology says you lot take to practice it FROM the firexox brower. Brilliant!!!

I accept the same complaint. Firefox automatically "upgraded" for me, without asking, and information technology doesn't run since I have macosX 10.4.11. This is super-abrasive. I stayed with Tiger for multiple reasons, fifty-fifty tho this happens to be an intel car, and that should be my pick whether to install Lion/Leopard or not. Plus I have an old Macbook ppc which won't run the recent os's. Now I am on Safari since my favorite browser, Firefox, has committed suicide or rather replaced itself by a useless copy which refuses to run with this Bone. Are you lot geniuses to allow the thing to install where it is not welcome? Plus, if you attempt to submit a comment on the Firefox page, it says you take to exercise it FROM the firexox brower. Brilliant!!!

bertrandf FF update to 13 and now you can't open ? sorry most that.

1. Download (with your safari) a re-create of 3.6.28 from

                    http://world wide web.mozilla.org/en-United states/firefox/all-older                  

ii. Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean install.

3. Install the version that you have downloaded (3.half-dozen.28).

Do not select to remove your personal information, your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Contour Folder, and so you won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data.

run across as well: Installing Firefox on Mac


see if you like, in the-edmeister's reply TenFourFox for PowerPC's Mac


thank and sorry again

'''bertrandf''' FF update to 13 and now you lot can't open up ? deplorable near that. 1. Download (with your safari) a copy of 3.half-dozen.28 from http://world wide web.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older 2. '''Trash''' the current Firefox awarding to exercise a clean install. 3. Install the version that y'all take downloaded (3.6.28). Do not select to remove your personal data, your contour data is stored elsewhere in the [http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Firefox Firefox Profile Folder], so yous won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data. run across besides: [https://back up.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-mac?redirectlocale=en-U.s.&redirectslug=Installing+Firefox+on+Mac Installing Firefox on Mac] run across if you like, in the-edmeister'due south reply TenFourFox for PowerPC's Mac thank and sorry again

The link you accept posted does not piece of work. It say's Firefox 3.half dozen is out of engagement with no download option. I'chiliad besides running 10.4.11. This is very frustrating as I had a ton of bookmarks and everything on Firefox and that stuff doesn't transfer. Cheers for your back up firefox.

The link you have posted does not work. Information technology say's Firefox three.six is out of appointment with no download choice. I'1000 also running 10.four.11. This is very frustrating every bit I had a ton of bookmarks and everything on Firefox and that stuff doesn't transfer. Thank you for your support firefox.

There are links on the www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older folio to download Firefox 3.half-dozen.x *http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.half-dozen.28&bone=osx&lang=en-US ---- Be aware that Plugins are not supported anymore by TenFourFox. *http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/wiki/ReleaseNotes1005 *http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/wiki/PluginsNoLongerSupported *http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/wiki/AAATheFAQ *http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/ *http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/37761/tenfourfox

I had same problem and none of the links above worked. I downloaded firefox 3.6.28 from

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/10700/firefox

hope this helps others

I had aforementioned problem and none of the links above worked. I downloaded firefox 3.half dozen.28 from http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/10700/firefox promise this helps others

Filezilla Mac Download 10.4 Os X

Posted by: homermrsereable.blogspot.com

Post a Comment for "Filezilla Mac Download 10.4 Os X Updated"